Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Drafting a defensive end we didn't need
(09-19-2023, 06:25 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Definitely way to early to question the picks. But the punt returner rook seems quite promising.

Yeah, we have to look at the rooks who get opportunities. Did MM get some chances against the Ravens and sucked or something?

Haven't watched the game yet so I don't know...

All I know is Chuck Sizzle made the best of his opportunity against the Ravens for damn sure, good blocking as well ST's.

(09-19-2023, 06:42 PM)Joelist Wrote: Let's stop trying to blame the offense for the D being garbage this season. The claim has a little merit in the Cleveland game but none in the Raven game. The D could have easily gotten themselves rest, just get a stop. Remember the rats punted only twice. They are DEAD LAST in the NFL in rush defense and on a record breaking bad pace on run defense.

Has a lot of merit against the Stains, I watched that entire game and Burrow, the OL and Tee were terrible and it kept our Defense 
on the field all game against the best OL and RB in the entire NFL. You don't win games if your Offense does this to your Defense.

They had no chance. Will watch the Rats game when I get a chance and see if this is record breaking bad for allowing 27 points 
against a Lamar Jackson ran Offense throwing well out of the pocket....
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Drafting a defensive end we didn't need - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-19-2023, 08:12 PM
Myles Murphy Notes - DYT_Bengal - 09-19-2023, 03:44 AM