Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2nd Informant told FBI Bidens took 10 million from Ukraine
(09-20-2023, 09:27 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I find it funny you try and spin Fox News all the time as being a bad source of information. The same Fox News who exposed the Steele Dossier as the basis for the Mueller investigation. The same dossier that was bought and paid for by HRC and the DNC. While liberals outlets were wrong for 2.5 years. Fox was 100% right.

So, yes, I trust Fox news for my main news source and I am joined by the majority of Americans who trust Fox as the number 1 cable news source in the US.

Let's see if there was a second informant that Weiss shut down, if not Solomon and Fox were wrong.

When you are simply parroting FOX news talking points even after multiple other sources have been given and shown to you that dispute them...yes, I will say FOX new is a bad source of information.  Especially when you believe absolutely everything they say as the god's honest truth.

Blind squirrels and all that but otherwise not good.  Especially when the "news" is coming from their opinion arm.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2nd Informant told FBI Bidens took 10 million from Ukraine - GMDino - 09-20-2023, 09:48 AM