Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2nd Informant told FBI Bidens took 10 million from Ukraine
(09-20-2023, 09:27 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I find it funny you try and spin Fox News all the time as being a bad source of information. The same Fox News who exposed the Steele Dossier as the basis for the Mueller investigation. The same dossier that was bought and paid for by HRC and the DNC. While liberals outlets were wrong for 2.5 years. Fox was 100% right.

So, yes, I trust Fox news for my main news source and I am joined by the majority of Americans who trust Fox as the number 1 cable news source in the US.

Let's see if there was a second informant that Weiss shut down, if not Solomon and Fox were wrong.

That’s the thing about leftists. They will ignore information if it doesn’t fit what they want to hear, and attack the source of your information, not the subject matter. I never post something that’s only on Fox News, but I found that many times I say something that goes against the woke, I’m accused of “getting it from Breitbart” (which I hate) or being “Q’Anon.” 

I’m not Q’Anon. I wish we had a third party I could vote for that actually had legs (which is why I usually vote third party, maybe I can enable them a bit? Do my part). I check more Republican boxes than I do Democrats, but in a perfect world, I’d like for them to be covered equally and fairly. 

I really can’t believe there are people who completely disregard the money the Bidens took. “10% for the big guy.” “No more favors, Zhao.” Then millions of dollars in payments to Hunter for being an “energy consultant.” My dad’s been in energy for 40 years. Hunter’s been in energy for 0. I wonder why Hunter is the one getting rich off it. He’s probably just a fast learner. 

Gimme a break guys. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2nd Informant told FBI Bidens took 10 million from Ukraine - LSUfaninTN - 09-20-2023, 11:39 PM