Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
P01135809 goes after "Liberal Jews" on Jewish New Year
(09-21-2023, 10:43 AM)GMDino Wrote: Your hyperbole aside he doesn't need to "satisfy" me.  I'm commenting on the wheres and the whys of what he did.  And now he thinks "the Jews" should all vote for him because of it.  I think that as a voting bloc they have a lot of issues they care about...not just Israel.  And the voting show that to be true.

Therein lies the problem. The Dems seem to not care about actual action, they just want to know your thoughts and motivation. I wish I were just generalizing, but I keep seeing evidence of this. The Biden administration is very keen on this mentality from their voters, to their credit. Which is why they spend money on weird positions like “Special Envoy to monitor anti-Semitism” without actually doing anything. 

His bedside manner is bad. We all know that. I wish you cared less about that and more about action. 

The voting - yes there are a lot of things they care about. One of them is Israel, whom Biden has done nothing for, and Trump did a lot for, but as I said, seems like you’re more concerned with his motivations behind it and the fact that he used the phrase “the Jews.” It makes no sense. Outside of Israel, which THEY DO CARE ABOUT, Jewish voters likely care about the same things logical people care about. Education, economy, healthcare, public safety, anti-semitism. So let’s visit that:

Education: I have mixed feelings. Trump wanted less federal funding for public schools (it remained the same) and more for private (it increased). Biden increased fed funding for public and decreased for private. Maybe he wouldn’t have had to decrease for private as much had he not been funding a proxy war with Russia. 

Healthcare: Biden is all in on ACA which has been a total flop. Trump favored more diversity of options when it came to healthcare. My healthcare is 4x as high as it was pre ACA and I’m never in the Doctor’s office, it’s always been just a catastrophic plan in case of a disaster. 

Economy: Trump’s spending? Nope. Didn’t like that, way too much added to the deficit. Economy was stronger, though. Biden’s current tax plan was predicted to decrease the debt by a few trillion in his first term, I forget the actual number but it turned out to be BS, and here’s the Senate hearing where Janet Yellen concedes that by 2033 on Biden’s tax plan, the deficit will be over 50 trillion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy5A55YAZ7E — side note, if you want get a good laugh at how incompetent Biden-appointed Treasury Sec. Yellen is, start at 5 minutes and see what she has to say about SVB.

Public safety: this can be summed up as Biden/Democrats = morons on public safety. Ask SF how “defund the police” is going.

Border: Other than the fact that the border needs to be more secure, and it’s basically open right now with more than double the crossings as the previous administration. How this may affect Jews? 57% of Mexican citizens have anti-semitic attitudes and believe Jews have “too much power in finance.” https://www.adl.org/resources/press-release/adl-poll-finds-sharp-rise-anti-semitic-attitudes-mexico . This is a minute issue in the grant scheme of things as far as border security goes.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: P01135809 goes after "Liberal Jews" on Jewish New Year - LSUfaninTN - 09-21-2023, 11:48 AM