Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Poll Biden is too old to be next POTUS
More Biden mental capacity issues. He does not even know who he is speaking to, I guess to him Hispanics and Black people look alike???????
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-praises-wrong-group-speech-congressional-hispanic-caucus-gala
Biden praises wrong group during speech at Congressional Hispanic Caucus' annual gala
Marking his third gaffe in two days, Biden praised the 'Congressional Black Caucus' during an event for the Congressional Hispanic Caucus
President Biden complimented the merits of the "Congressional Black Caucus" during a speech to the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Thursday, his third public speaking gaffe in just two days.

Biden, 80, made the mishap during a speech at the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute’s 46th Annual Gala in Washington, D.C., as he celebrated gala award recipient Sister Norma Pimental, executive director of Catholic Charities of the Rio Grande Valley.

He said: "I know Sister Norma lives the lessons nuns taught me growing up. Lessons based on the Gospel of Matthew: feed the hungry, care for the sick, welcome strangers. They echo what my dad taught me, and I mean this sincerely, my dad used to say, ‘Everyone, everyone is entitled to be treated with dignity and respect.’ The Congressional Black Caucus embodies all those values."

The incident took place the day after he forgot to shake the hand of Brazilian President Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva, known as "Lula," before leaving a joint press conference and, later that night, repeated the same story at a fundraiser just minutes apart.

Sadly, he speaks for a small amount of time (usually 30 minutes maximum and rarely takes questions), but still can't get through most short speeches without screwing up.

Sorry Democrats, no way this guy should be the Democratic nominee. My guess is it only gets worse, I am not sure he can make it through his 1st term at this point.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Poll Biden is too old to be next POTUS - Luvnit2 - 09-22-2023, 11:09 AM