Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Poll Biden is too old to be next POTUS
(08-29-2023, 09:03 AM)GMDino Wrote: What is your upper age for running for office?

Mellow

I'm going to hope you are citing some source with that and not just assuming that the black voter is more inclined to approve of 1135809 because he has a mug shot.

Secondly, 1135809 used the mugshot to raise money...not to attract more voters...himself.  The "Democrats" did nothing to try and "shame" him that he wasn't doing himself.

Is it possible, at all, that states might be looking at removing 1135809 because of all the crimes?  They've already beat him at the ballot box.  

Twice.

Again I'm going to assume this has some source versus just what you believe would move black voters to back 1135809.  Please provide that.

It shouldn’t be an age thing. It should be a cognitive ability thing. Which is ironically something the Democrats brought up when Trump made a typo on a tweet. It’s amazing how they cared about cognitive ability under Trump, but it’s no longer of keen interest until they are worried whether Biden can win. Democrats are such incredible bullshitters and they never get called out for it. Most of my friends who voted Biden don’t even know about the “End of quote, repeat the line” gaffe, or shaking hands with a ghost, leaving in the middle of a Medal of Honor ceremony, they ain’t black, relating to Hawaiians because of a kitchen fire he once had… etc… and they don’t care. But when Trump says WW2 instead of WW3, he’s got dementia and he’s too old to run. Truly a clown world and a clown voter base driven by hysteria, identity politics, and buzzwords. 

Re: the black vote and the mugshot. He’s probably referring to the fact that there are a lot of viral YouTube videos of black people saying they will vote for Trump because “relate” more. I’ve seen them, and I don’t consider that a reliable indicator, I just can’t imagine a single one of my black friends thinking of changing their vote because of a mugshot, in fact I think they would be EXTREMELY insulted by that… it’s a pretty stupid and racist assumption. I’ve also seen the 20% black vote Republican statistic, but the first place I saw it was Fox News and unless it’s backed by another credible source I don’t consider ANY of their statistics on anything. I’m programmed to think it’s BS. 

We all know the black vote 20% is BS anyway, it’s not even worth looking at the statistics. The Democrats will have 90-95% of the black vote for the rest of the country’s existence. It doesn’t matter what they do or who they run, all they have to say is “they wanna put yall back in chains (and an alarmingly large amount of black people actually believe them)” and build Fentanyl Floyd monuments a few times a year, while doing absolutely nothing for the black communities in Baltimore, NOLA, Detroit and St. Louis. Rinse and repeat. Pay em lip service while you screw em over. The Democrat model — make sure the problems continue to stay problems, and pretend like you want to fix them without fixing them. They figured out how to manipulate the black vote too well under LBJ (“I’ll have them n*****’s voting Democrat for the next 200 years”). They’re so good at manipulating black voters that they, get this, actually convinced a substantial amount of them in CA that Larry Elder is a black white supremacist. 

Your other point about the Democrats not shaming him. I dunno what point you’re trying to make. The reason he “did it to himself” is because he chose to get out in front of it, because the Dems were waiting to use it. That was a really well calculated move. He might as well make money off of it because they were going to do it anyway. I don’t blame him and anyone would be an idiot to not do the same thing that he did. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Poll Biden is too old to be next POTUS - LSUfaninTN - 09-22-2023, 12:35 PM