Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Poll Biden is too old to be next POTUS
(09-22-2023, 01:08 PM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: I’m not saying it’s not happening on both sides. But it’s a different kind of embarrassing coming from Trump. The big difference to me is the way they are covered in the media. If Trump trips on a pothole, he’s incompetent to be president. If Biden falls down the stairs, off a bike, sleeps in a meeting, connects with Hawaiians on a kitchen-fire level, reads parenthetical on a teleprompter… radio silence from the media. It’s ridiculous. Media also stretches the crap out of what Trump did. I’ve gone over it too many times here so I won’t do that again, but… “good people on both sides” “insurrection”… all of that was completely disingenuous reporting that went unchecked, and we just went about our lives. 

I honestly wouldn’t give a crap if they covered both of their ridiculousness equally. But they’re clearly protecting one guy because they want him to be President (or one of his handlers), and specifically targeting another guy because they don’t want him to be President. People think Trump wanted to “end democracy” based on what he’s SAID, look at what the media has actually DONE the last 8 years. They’ve controlled everything. You could piss off a hell of a lot less conservatives and even independents at this point if you just reduced the obvious double standard. 

How do you know all these things Biden does if the media doesn't cover any of it?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Poll Biden is too old to be next POTUS - GMDino - 09-22-2023, 01:30 PM