Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Drafting a defensive end we didn't need
(09-21-2023, 03:36 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: If Murphy has anything to offer, it will be in 2025.  He doesn't have hands and moves yet to utilize his athleticism.  Some scouts warned that he doesn't have it.  IDK.

Why not next year instead of 2 years down the road?

I think getting some snaps as a rookie this season and having an entire Offseason next year could get him up to par.

(09-21-2023, 03:56 PM)casear2727 Wrote: I'm not sure why people don't remember this?  Also, he actually wasn't better than Hill that season.  He had more flash play,s but also way too many missed tackles and assignments.

Good question and very true about how both DT's played that year. Ogunjobi also gets hurt a lot and BJ Hill stays healthy.

Love what I see from Larry O in bursts, but he is a flashy player, not a consistent one. Wish BJ would flash more though and get
to the QB more often and get some sacks, could happen soon. Expecting to see more from the 3-tech position as Carter grows as
a player and Ossai comes back to really gives us a good rotation on the DL.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Drafting a defensive end we didn't need - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-22-2023, 01:58 PM
Myles Murphy Notes - DYT_Bengal - 09-19-2023, 03:44 AM