Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Poll Biden is too old to be next POTUS
(09-22-2023, 02:39 PM)hollodero Wrote: Color me positively surprised.

This is just where I have difficulties to follow, for the one reason that there is a self-declared most trusted news channel that is number one in ratings and all, that somehow manages to not be seen as part of "the media". Which, of course, they absolutely are. The media as such consists of left leaning channels that (in parts, I'd say) actually do as you describe, and there's conservative-leaning ones that do the exact reversal from what you describe, being all pro-Trump and anti-liberal and tossing away all facts and reason while doing so. And I for one can not tell which side is more influential or powerful. But that's also imho a case where only scolding one side makes little sense.

It’s not just mainstream news though. You can verify that China is funding schools in the south, buying farmland next to military bases, and flying spy balloons. You can verify that Hunter Biden took millions of dollars from China in a field he had no experience in, and there’s a mysterious “big guy” who gets a cut. You can verify, by source of the national archives, that Biden used 3 aliases in 5400 emails, including ones to his son. As far as you saying “there are conservative MSM and liberal MSM” wrong. There’s one MSM one, which gets bashed constantly by all celebrities, all late night talk show hosts, most podcasts, and most radio hosts. These are ignored by rational people like most of the people on this board, but not by the majority of the population who also votes. These airheads who voice their one sided opinions and ignore Biden’s failures have a lot of pull in people’s voting habits. And the dude is protected by 90% of the media and people on television and I don’t see how you can deny it. You don’t need to verify from news sources the examples of Biden being a total idiot on camera. I don’t need sources other than that. Despite that, radio silence from media, late night talk shows, famous people on Twitter who aren’t right wingers… the stuff that average people get all their info from. Who talks about this stuff other than Fox News, which, like I said, takes a beating that MSNBC and CNN don’t take? Who talks about it in person? Joe Rogan is the only non right leaning guy who covers it, and he verifies sources on the show and they never include solely Fox News. Bill Maher even ignores it and says “Biden is doing a great job” and is still holding on to the Russia collusion crap. Howard Stern completely ignores all of it. 

I agree, scolding one side makes little sense. Scold both sides. I swear, I wouldn’t have a problem with it. Trump is a moron in a lot of ways. His policies were working better though. It’s character assassination and identity politics. And it’s working. It’s sad.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Poll Biden is too old to be next POTUS - LSUfaninTN - 09-22-2023, 09:13 PM