Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Democratic Senator Menendez charged with bribery
(09-23-2023, 08:48 AM)GMDino Wrote: Certainly not because investigations take actual time.  Ninja 

I guess you don't get the joke.

Life isn't a television show where they wrap it all up in a day or two played out in sixty minutes.

I am glad to see you feel investigations take time and realize the house committees have only been investigating Hunter Biden's business deals since January 2023. Their investigations are in the early stages, inquiry has not even started yet.

As for DOJ, I don't trust them and neither does 65% of the country.

In my humble opinion, they are either covering for Joe Biden or they are getting ready to use leverage on him to not run in 2024. In the end, it is the DOJ that has all the power to choose who and how they want to persecute a politician under the guise of prosecution. 

Joe had a very bad week on the world stage, I just can't see Joe Biden as  the 2024 nominee, I am sure the DOJ has a lot of what the committees have on Joe Biden, maybe more so I can see them telling a stubborn Joe Biden to step down or else.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Democratic Senator Menendez charged with bribery - Luvnit2 - 09-23-2023, 11:08 AM