Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Board Fantasy Baseball (The Show)
World Series will be Houndizzles vs Tecmo Bengals

my team Cincy Red Bengals that finished first in their division had a great season record. Then a bye week in pay-offs. my Cincy Red Bengals did put up points, around 770, which is a lot in one week. However Tecmo put up around 870 which is one of hottest weeks ever, and you aren't going to beat that. I can at least say my team scored a ton of points also.

That said, in The World Series both teams start at zero, so it's whoever gets HOT. So good luck to both.

I love Fantasy Baseball because at age 68, I'm not sitting around talking about guys that played 100 years ago like a lot of people my age. It keeps me in the Now, which Seniors need to try to do to. So hopefully I'm asked back next March.

I'm sure next March the pitching stat error corrected, and pitchers go back to also getting hit with negative points, The LM said he hit the wrong button and too many points per inning pitched, but once season started, too late to change it. So Tecmo, that is why so many pitching points, I know you wondered, but normally this league pitching can be negative points and more risky. Pre season LM honest erroor created a ton of pitching points, but that will go back to normal next season. Still, I enjoyed playing again, and hope to be in March draft again.

Congrats to Houndizzles and Tecmo Bengals in World Series.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Board Fantasy Baseball (The Show) - kevin - 09-25-2023, 12:18 AM