Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Burrow ternding in the right direction...
(09-25-2023, 12:29 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Are you kidding me, Clark? This only cements my feeling that we're winning the Super Bowl this year. You can't make up this kind of drama. If you have a movie start out the way we've started out, no way are people buying that same team wins the Super Bowl. Just relax, Joe's gonna continue to play, he'll probably have a setback (the mid-way point of the movie, naturally) and things will look even more dire (direr?), but then just like Bobby Boucher in the Bourbon bowl, Burrow will just dominate at the end culminating in him hoisting up the Lombardi.

WHO FRICKIN' DEY!

Yes, go ahead and crown the Dolphins right now if you are already giving up on our season if we go 0-3...

It never goes down the way the season starts. We have been changing narratives and breaking old curses the last few years.

I find your scenario more likely than us just sucking the entire season and playing for the #1 overall pick.

(09-25-2023, 12:51 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: 2020

And regardless of how mid Volson is, MJ was worse.

True, hope Volson starts to turn his game around tonight. He has been making me look bad so far this year as I predicted him to 
be the most improved player on Offense this season. So far, it has been Mixon who has improved the most which I found pretty 
dang unlikely being him being an experience vet and all. Give Mixon the ball more please.

Weird me saying this lol
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow ternding in the right direction... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-25-2023, 02:18 PM