Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread - (MNF) Rams @ Bengals***
Didn't get to catch the game (UK time over here), but have been watching the highlights this morning.

Season saving win! Glad we could eek it out. Stopping those Rams drives early on for FGs was enormous.

Defence really showed up in this one. I think we'll need that to continue as Burrow's health is going to limit the offence unless he gets better.

That said, I think ZT/whoever did a great job with opening up the playbook. Felt like we went all out there with ways to help Burrow out. Lot of motion and getting the ball out really quickly. Great to see a big day for Chase.

Certainly though, I'm concerned about the viability of Joe Burrow for the length of this season. He's clearly not right and he looked quite limited on some of those drop backs. Defence isn't likely to limit everybody to under 20 points a game all year long so unless Burrow's calf gets better I just think there's a real limit on how far we can go this year. Fortunately enough, he said it felt better out there this week and is optimistic this coming week will be better than the last. Fingers crossed.

In any case, great win. Gotta enjoy them when they happen!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread - (MNF) Rams @ Bengals*** - TheCincinnatiKid - 09-26-2023, 05:50 AM
How stoked are you guys… - LSUfaninTN - 09-26-2023, 12:46 AM