Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2nd Informant told FBI Bidens took 10 million from Ukraine
(09-26-2023, 08:57 AM)Dill Wrote: Really? This from the guy who, so far as I can tell, has completely ignored the Green Bay Sweep and standard definitions of "coup" and "insurrection" because he stands by Trump's sincerity, while dead sure the liberal press and the FBI are at the Dem beck and call.

You say "the money the Bidens took," not the money Joe took. Maybe that's an important detail.

And hunter wasn't hired to consult about "energy." Jeezus. Why do you say people "disregard" the money "the Bidens" took when there are ongoing investigations into that matter? Sufficient attention to deflect half the country from the myriad Trump investigations and Trump's continued power over the GOP House. And so far none into Kushner's billions?

I’ve been over the definition of coup. A group of 20,000 people from the most armed segment of the rural population showing up with 3 guns isn’t a f*cking coup. If you can’t see that then I just can’t help ya there. It’s a coup because you want it to be. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2nd Informant told FBI Bidens took 10 million from Ukraine - LSUfaninTN - 09-26-2023, 10:33 AM