Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Are we on the verge of a civil war?
(09-26-2023, 07:44 AM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: After a skim through of all the posts in this, here is my contribution. Where I live, IL, is/has been taken over by Chicago thugs even though the part where I live is over 300 miles from Chicago. I just reached the age of 65 and am fully aware that even with Medicare A, B, C, D, and whatever confusing supplement that I tack on that an injury, mishap, or illness could send me five figures in debt in a heartbeat. So, in November I take a once-in-a-lifetime trip to Paris and northern France. Yes, it is mostly to see all the cathedrals I've read about and do all the obvious touristy things, but I will also be taking a hard look at relocating there. Parts of Normandy could be affordable, at least on paper.

You live in a deep blue state that has failed you in both the areas of healthcare and the criminal justice system.  Maybe stop voting for the same people every election and one, or both, of those things could change?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are we on the verge of a civil war? - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 09-26-2023, 11:05 AM