Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Zac Taylor play calling is trash!
(09-26-2023, 12:51 PM)Destro Wrote: And they did call one. Does not mean it saved a TD. Suppose a defender, instead of stopping when he saw TO, got a hit and had a fumble recover scoop and score? I mean, if everyone was going 100% because no one heard the TO happen, and a TD was caught, then, sure, the TO saved the score. If defenders stopped before Stafford even set his feet, it is all just guessing at what may have happened. 

Game comes on again at 3. I set it to record and see if I can show it.

Getting it called and reacting fast is Zac’s job. He did it. Was it he that only noticed it? Unlikely but it’s kind of a silly discussion trying to nitpick everything Zac does. He’s not leaving Cincy for many many years.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor play calling is trash! - Soonerpeace - 09-26-2023, 01:00 PM