Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
NY Judge ruled Trump committed fraud
(09-26-2023, 09:07 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Yes, liberal NY judge ruled against Trump's COMPANY and not against the person Donald trump.

There may be guilty verdicts coming, but if so, they will be appealed and nothing decided in any case until 2025 or 2026.

If anyone feels Trump is being persecuted by a liberal weaponized DOJ and FBI, please vote for Trump in 2024 so he can clean up our justice system when he gets back into the white house. He will also address the staggering high inflation since Biden took office, address getting gas prices down and get us energy independent again. He will also send home millions of illegal immigrants who soon be the cause of overall wages lower in the US.

Illegal immigrants are working for less than minimum wage off the books and will be working (at least 1 million as Biden give them work permits) at minimum wage in 2024, the impact will be it will lower starting wages in the service industry and all industries. Illegal immigrants will be putting our citizens out of work and like I said lower average  wages in the US as inflation continues to rise due to high energy and gas costs.

I'd rather go vegan than vote for that fraud. But any other Republican that is half way decent gets my vote over Biden.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NY Judge ruled Trump committed fraud - Millhouse - 09-26-2023, 09:16 PM