Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Stores continue to close in Democrat led cities due to crime
(04-13-2023, 01:47 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I was just reading somewhere about Walmart losing millions annually at the 4 stores it was closing in Chicago. And then people complaining about them creating food deserts. I get the anger at creating food deserts. But it's not a grocery/merchandise business' responsibility to police a community and teach them to not be scumbags.

All those crazy walmart internet videos and pics gotta be coming from somewhere.

Chicago's brilliant mayor has a plan though, city run grocery stores!  He promises no tax money will be used to fund them, except for the state and federal tax money he'll get to run them.  I'm sure they won't experience high levels of theft though.

(09-27-2023, 11:39 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Spin Dr is in the house! 

Theft hits profitability. hiring more workers to protect from that is also hurting Profitability. 
Employees getting hurt and suing hurts profitability. 

your nonsense babbling is hurting my profitability.

Admitting this is a problem would be admitting that the Dems have failed on this issue.  He can't admit that, so spin, obfuscation and semantics is all he's got left.  You can still believe the Dems are a better party while admitting they have their flaws.  But to the highly partisan any admission of failure is seen as propping up the other side, so self delusion becomes the order of the day.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stores continue to close in Democrat led cities due to crime - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 09-27-2023, 11:56 AM