Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Stores continue to close in Democrat led cities due to crime
(09-27-2023, 11:49 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: There are so many inaccuracies in this post it's honestly impressive.  Most crime is centered in urban areas.  Urban areas are overwhelmingly run by Dems.  Democrats, right now, don't care about eliminating the reasons or punishing the criminals, they just throw money at useless programs to virtue signal.  Getting on board with "defund the police" has had major consequences.  I posted tons of links in the other thread, feel free to try and educate yourself on this issue.

Bel, this is simply not true.  You are correct that crime is centered in urban areas.  Where you are incorrect is that it is similar regardless of the party in charge,  When criminals face little to no consequences they will recidivate.  When a person can be arrested for burglary, be cited out due to Dem policies, and then be arrested the same day for another burglary, only to again be cited out, they will continue to recidivate.  I'm not going to bother reposting the myriad links from the other thread on this issue, suffice to say the evidence on this is clear.  Soft on crime Dem policies have caused an atmosphere of lawlessness that I have never seen in my lifetime.

Stores in Beverly Hills are boarded up due to smash and grab gangs.  This is literally unheard of.  There are murals on the 101 freeway as it goes through downtown.  The used to get tagged up and cleaned the next day.  They literally stopped trying and they are all tagged up now, not even an attempt to keep them clean.  Los Angeles is literally unrecognizable from the place I lived for close to twenty years.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12482555/beverly-hills-store-closures-crime-economy.html

Target alone lost over $400 million due to theft in California last fiscal year.  And that's just Target.  The Walmarts in Chicago are absolutely closing due to high amounts of retail theft.  Anyone who's trying to believe otherwise has there head firmly planted somewhere that doesn't smell pleasant.

Trying their best to make all of those dystopian movies come to life..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stores continue to close in Democrat led cities due to crime - SunsetBengal - 09-27-2023, 12:02 PM