Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Zac Taylor play calling is trash!
(09-27-2023, 11:54 AM)Joelist Wrote: They're already adapting. We saw it Monday night with Chase being moved all over the place to prevent the defense from settling into one way to defend. And Chase out of the slot was very effective. Remember that without Tee dropping 5 balls that game is a total blowout. Likewise if we had Burrow at his usual accuracy we drop at least 30 on the Rams.

I don't know why you don't just come out of the gate with Chase moving all over the field. A good coach puts his players in a position for success. Chase wasn't put in that position in the first couple of games. Hell, its easy to argue that none of our guys were put in that position the first two games. It was crazy to me that we threw the ball over 30 times in the first half. I feel like Taylor is just begging Burrow to reinjure his calf by doing that. Mixon has been playing really well this year, so we NEED to lean on the run until Burrow is better. Otherwise you're just rolling the dice when you don't need to. The defense and run game can win us a lot of games until Burrow is close to healthy.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor play calling is trash! - Brownshoe - 09-27-2023, 01:22 PM