Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Zac Taylor play calling is trash!
(09-27-2023, 01:22 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: I don't know why you don't just come out of the gate with Chase moving all over the field. A good coach puts his players in a position for success. Chase wasn't put in that position in the first couple of games. Hell, its easy to argue that none of our guys were put in that position the first two games. It was crazy to me that we threw the ball over 30 times in the first half. I feel like Taylor is just begging Burrow to reinjure his calf by doing that. Mixon has been playing really well this year, so we NEED to lean on the run until Burrow is better. Otherwise you're just rolling the dice when you don't need to. The defense and run game can win us a lot of games until Burrow is close to healthy.

I said to my Wife after the game that we pay Mixon as well. I know we just gave Burrow a quarter of a billion, but you can't have him throwing 50 times right now. Protect your investment and the season. We can win games with Mixon and the defense. Let Joe play Trent Dilfer for a few weeks.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor play calling is trash! - Shake n Blake - 09-27-2023, 02:07 PM