Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Official Tanner Hudson for TE1 campaign thread
(09-27-2023, 10:28 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: I agree the Panthers over paid him.  But like I said I would have liked the Bengals to have worked out a deal to keep him.  Certainly not at the same price the Panthers paid   him.  Maybe I should have clarified that in my earlier post.  It seems despite his claims last year that he "found a home," Hurst went for the money. I can't really blame him for that.

I too thought we'd retain Hurst. Although I wasn't overly surprised he left. For him and guys like Bell and Perine, this was essentially their only/last shot at payday in free agency. 

I know the Bengals do want a TE. They were looking for one in the 2022 draft. They were high on Kincaid and LaPorta in this year's draft. I'd just like them to be a little more aggressive in free agency towards a TE instead of sitting back and hoping for the best.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official Tanner Hudson for TE1 campaign thread - Bengal Dude - 09-28-2023, 12:49 AM