Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
NY Judge ruled Trump committed fraud
(09-27-2023, 11:54 AM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: This is just a radical liberal judge wanting Donald Trump to spend money on everything but his campaign. Trump will argue that he made the valuations in good faith based on his advisors, and that the loans were given to him primarily based on his overall financial strength. This will get thrown out. 

I’d also be willing to be 90% of Democrats don’t realize all of this is a civil case and they just read the headline. 

I'm not necessarily meaning to target you specifically with what I'm about to say, but we're hearing every excuse/conspiracy theory in the book in order to defend Trump on all these things.

Trump constantly posting online and making comments at his events are getting his supporters bought into what he says as being the reason all these things are happening.

Is it really not possible that he has actually done ANY of these things he's being accused of and every single person is out to get him?
I really don't believe that's the case.

I think Trump has gotten away with things like this for years, and things are finally catching up to him, so he's trying to cry saying it's a "witch hunt" and "politically motivated."

If we can't trust the court system, there's essentially no reason to have law and order.
Are people magically going to start trusting the courts if Trump is back in office, but not now?
That wouldn't make any logical sense.

The way I see it (and I realize not everyone will agree) is Trump has been a master manipulator his whole life.
I just would like to see Trump actually prove his theories, as he and his camp really haven't had any concrete proof of their claims in many/most of the things he whines about.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NY Judge ruled Trump committed fraud - ochocincos - 09-28-2023, 10:12 AM