Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Biden's lack of stopping Illegal immigrants
(09-28-2023, 09:05 AM)GMDino Wrote: So, we're saying that amendments can be changed/removed because the reasons for being there have changed since they were written?

Interesting.  

Now, I believed I've said before that we HAVE changed/passed new amendments to override previous ones before because there was an discussion about amendments being "absolute" or not.

I don't believe anyone here has argued otherwise, so I'm not sure what point you think you're making here.

Quote:I think this is why people fight so hard to defend the rights they believe are important, because they CAN be taken away from you because a group decides they aren't important anymore.

I'm just saying let's be careful about going down that road over a talking point rather than addressing the actual situation by proposing solutions to deal with what is really going on.

I don't see a single talking point in my post.  I do see some rather straightforward solutions to the illegal immigration crises.  Some much easier to enact than others, to be sure.  Why would you not actually address the points being made?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden's lack of stopping Illegal immigrants - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 09-28-2023, 11:35 AM