Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Official Tanner Hudson for TE1 campaign thread
(09-28-2023, 08:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It appears you have me confused with someone who doesn't think TE is a weakness on this team. IMO we should have taken Darnell Washington instead of trading back and getting Battle/Robbins. I woulda taken Josh Whylie over Charlie Jones.  

It's depressing that we consider ourselves a Superbowl contender; yet we're throwing passes to the likes of Tanner Hudson/Mitchell Wilcox, while folks like OJ Howard and Cameron Brate walk the streets.

IDC who's to blame: FO, coaches, Bengals Message Board. 

Always message board. But I think that is a bit of an oversimplification. Not every other team has great TEs, I had to look up the Dolphins one for example and they still make 70 points. Maybe it is not necessary to bring in a veteran TE that other TE-less teams have disregarded so far, cut another player for him, teach him a playbook in a couple days and let him go out there and possibly disrupt things, because he is OJ Howard and not a great TE.

Irv Smith will hopefully be back, and they might have some ideas how to use him still. I'd rather take that approach and hope for Burrow to hit one of our outstanding receivers with frequency instead. Seems like that's what the Bengals are up to anyway.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official Tanner Hudson for TE1 campaign thread - hollodero - 09-28-2023, 09:09 PM