Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Dallas Mayor Flips to GOP: 'Cities Need Republicans'
(09-28-2023, 10:42 PM)GreenDragon Wrote: I mirror hate by wanting women to be able to have control over their reproductive rights? Make that make sense. 

(09-28-2023, 10:43 PM)GreenDragon Wrote: Prove me wrong. Show me that being anti abortion is NOT about controlling women. Please. 

(09-28-2023, 10:54 PM)GreenDragon Wrote: Republicans are out there literally burning books. Think about that. Someone PLEASE tell me why that's okay.

Because you are just as hardline in your stance as they are in theirs and not open to anything else and you appear as a Pro-Life hater. 

First, Straight from Science (not religion) the Life Cycle of a Human Being starts at the Fertilization of the Embryo's Conception.

Both sides try to play the goal post game on that, but it's never going to happen. (IE when it feels pain or can respond to outside stimuli, for the right When it gets a soul etc).

Now I am personally against it, but being a middle person, I can understand both sides. My Compromise is no abortions allowed after first trimester (which almost all occur in that time frame anyways). This would shut up the idiots running around yelling, "they can have an abortion up to the day they deliver!" and since most occur in the first trimester, then women's rights are still just fine.

One thing I don't agree with is removing BC from Health Insurance options, that's a personal choice not something i think Religion should have anything to do with. That to me is an over reach.

My view has nothing to do with "controlling women" it has to do with the RIGHT to LIFE in general. 

But as i said, i'm willing to compromise so both sides can get a piece of what they want. Are you willing to compromise? 

PS The book burning is stupid and not even remotely done by all Republicans, just a few hardliners again and you stereo typing ALL Republicans.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dallas Mayor Flips to GOP: 'Cities Need Republicans' - Mike M (the other one) - 09-29-2023, 01:38 PM