Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Zac Taylor play calling is trash!
(09-29-2023, 04:49 PM)Housh Wrote: Chase seems to be a truth teller when you catch him in the locker room

I’m surprised no one discussed this yet. Chase said Burrow not going deep isn’t due to his calf. It’s ALL how defenses have played us.

I just find that hard to stomach

Or misleading lmao

Chase likes to mess with everyone, he is a funny dude.

The calf has been a reason why Burrow has been inaccurate, cannot throw accurate deep and why the Defenses are playing us the 
way they are. When Burrow can run and we can really open up the Offense, Defenses cannot play us the way they are right now or 
they will just die on that hill.

When Burrow is healthy, he makes Defenses pay big time for blitzing him. This is noticable to me on how bad he has been against 
the blitz while he is dealing with this calf injury.

(09-29-2023, 05:03 PM)Joelist Wrote: Seeing as Chase has been open and Burrow just missed him shows Burrow's calf is affecting his throwing motion and hence his accuracy. Hopefully he gets well enough soon to push off the calf correctly when throwing.

Yes and even Burrow's timing is off as well.

We just have to hope Burrow heals up and gets it together or in the mean time we play well enough to stick around .500 until he does.

(09-29-2023, 05:59 PM)SouthernFan Wrote: I sometimes miss reading Fred’s posts. He often liked to play devil’s advocate which I also enjoyed in my younger days. Gave that up as I got older though as younger people today can’t handle reason, logic and facts. A lot of people here didn’t care for Fred, but I often found his posts interesting and sometimes informative.

Not going to lie, Fred had some good posts and when he was his good self, he added a lot of good to the board, specifically stats.

But when he was bad Fred, he would just go on tangents and high jack threads for his own selfish reasons...

Didn't care for this side of Fred. Mellow
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor play calling is trash! - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-29-2023, 11:31 PM