Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alleged killer of Tupac arrested
(09-30-2023, 05:02 PM)basballguy Wrote: Do they think he’s the trigger man or did they just actually piece together enough evidence to arrest him and have him complicit in the whole thing?

I read a couple stories but neither was really explicit in what the charges were.

He was indicted for murder with use of a deadly weapon, so I think they are believing he is the trigger man, unless you can be convicted of this crime while only being complicit in a crime. For a long time, the suspected trigger man was Orlando Anderson, who was killed in 1998. Orlando was Keefe's nephew, and had beef with Tupac. The night of the shooting, Tupac and his entourage beat the hell out of Anderson. The story then goes that Keefe got these guys together with a gun, hopped in the car and set out to find Knight and Tupac. At some point, Keefe handed the gun to someone in the back seat - Orlando Anderson or Deandre Smith. When they pulled up next to Tupac's car, gunfire erupted from the back seat and they drove off. Keefe was sitting in the front passenger seat.

Over the years, there have been some witness accounts saying that the arm that shot the weapon was a bulky arm, not skinny, suggesting it wasn't Anderson or Smith. However, I think most of the evidence from what I have read suggests that Orlando is the one who pulled the trigger. Maybe this trial will give some clarity there.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Alleged killer of Tupac arrested - pally - 09-29-2023, 05:45 PM
RE: Alleged killer of Tupac arrested - KillerGoose - 09-30-2023, 05:24 PM