Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
{ Bengals - Titans Postgame Reactions Thread }
(10-01-2023, 05:32 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: We're averaging 12.25 points per game. Yes, I agree the defense has had some very bad points this season. The tackling today was very half hearted for example.

But you have zero chance of winning scoring 12.25 points per game.

Sit Joe Burrow down and let him heal.

I 100% wonder if he has a psychologist working with him right now because his mental game is off. It's hard to break bad habits and he's forming bad habits right now, we're not making the playoffs so sit him until the last 1/4th of the year (if he feels fully healthy) and see if he can get his mental game back on point for next year.

The year is much shorter when you don't make the playoffs, only 8-9 weeks before he'd check back in, not sure if that's enough time for him to get over his physical and mental issues.

All that money and we couldn't pay bates, bell, hurst, perine, and now we pay the price. I wish Burrow had incentive laden contract, 20 million bonus if you win the superbowl. Why do you get 55 for this?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: { Bengals - Titans Postgame Reactions Thread } - reuben.ahmed - 10-01-2023, 05:55 PM