Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
{ Bengals - Titans Postgame Reactions Thread }
(10-01-2023, 06:31 PM)RegularGuy22 Wrote: Beginning to think there is something else going on with Joe. I mean how can he fall off as far as he has in this short a time? Calf that limiting? He doesn't look like the same man as the last 2 years. Hard for me to believe Browning wouldn't have put up some TD's in 4 games. What I remember of him in PS he was pretty mobile and fairly accurate.

Burrow usually makes a lot of plays with his feet, but in the NFL a split second decision not made is a lost play, and Burrow is making decisions to not turn the ball over. Without his legs, there's nothing. I mean that 4th and 13 escape from the pocket to run 2 yards was hilarious, like what are you doing man that one is not on Zac lol.

It's also hilarious to me that we play an injured QB, like our backup QBs are THAT BAD compared to our injured QB? Please, Browning can run! McCarron can throw, he takes risks, Burrow is taking zero risks other than protecting his leg and losing. The WRs are calling for risks, Burrow is looking like Dalton out there - only throwing it when someone is open, but I don't remember Dalton looking this bad, but Dalton probably wouldn't be playing with this injury. Strange.

Ain't nobody worried that burrow is going to run up the middle or even out of the pocket, the defenses are probably cakewalking their workouts.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: { Bengals - Titans Postgame Reactions Thread } - reuben.ahmed - 10-01-2023, 07:21 PM