Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Start AJ McCarron or Jake Browning
(10-01-2023, 07:26 PM)bjf123 Wrote: I’ll say it. The season is done. I agree that Burrow should sit at least through the bye week, at which time we’ll be 1-5. After that, we’ve got the Niners and Seahawks, so that makes it 1-7.  At this point, I think a winning season is the best we can hope for.

I don't think 2 months can get burrow over his mental issues right now which are caused by his physical problems. I think he should sit the rest of the year and come back 100% healthy next year and no mental issues to work through, because this year is lost. It's not a Manning league anymore, you have to be able to move. Brady manipulated the pocket but he was also healthy and had a better O-line.

Even if he came back with 4-5 games left that'd only give him 8-9 weeks off, doesn't seem like enough but only a doctor would know lol. Think it's hard to get through mental issues in only 2 months, plus he'll be back at ground zero with rust issues.

We'll never know if Ja'marr was right about sitting him the first 5 games, that would have given him 11 weeks off post injury.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Start AJ McCarron or Jake Browning - reuben.ahmed - 10-01-2023, 07:29 PM