Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
{ Bengals - Titans Postgame Reactions Thread }
(10-01-2023, 07:30 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: Take the play calling out of Zacs hands hire someone to coach the O-line how to pass block. Do not let your QB have the final say he should be overruled and forced to sit till he is 100% healthy. Most likely need to hire an offensive play caller do not think we have a decent one on this team. If you refuse to run the ball when you're chunking the other team with the run, you just need to stop and reassesses the way you're going about things. I think just any average Joe old school Coach could get 10 wins with this roster even with Burrow being injured if he sat him till, he was ready to play with full mobility since he is not a damn pocket passer.

I wonder if they don't put Burrow through a drill to prove he's healthy. Like hey what's your top speed again? OK show us. And yeah you have to get through this drill that proves your calf can handle unexpected movements in a game.

It's one thing to be able to walk in a a straight line and ask if you're good enough to play. They don't want those answers, they will just say "everyone plays hurt throughout the year" but if he can't do the things we list, he is not worth it to us and we need someone else to play that spot for now lol. Post hip labrum tear I took almost a year to gain confidence to try and run again, I'm no pro athlete but there was definitely a mental block for me. It'd be nice to know Burrow can still run 21 mph, that is a major confidence booster for him and I think we can see he knows he can't do that and it shows.

Can we actually win games without Burrow? Can other teams win without their starting QB? Ravens have Lamar and they win without Lamar, their coaching staff is better. I always hear people say if your star QB goes down the season is over.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: { Bengals - Titans Postgame Reactions Thread } - reuben.ahmed - 10-01-2023, 07:34 PM