Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
{ Bengals - Titans Postgame Reactions Thread }
(10-01-2023, 07:37 PM)burreauxs Wrote: They are definitely doing this kind of testing. That’s just standard rehab protocol. Doesn’t mean they’re making wise decisions with the outcomes, though.

I think I saw one center, X step drop back today. I would expect a drill to see if he's healthy to include drop backs but I think they know he can reinjure it easily so they don't.

It's crazy to think we're playing with a QB that can't step back confidently and somehow expect to win, we can't put up a TD even. It's clear lol. It's super handicapping, it's like telling a basketball player you can only take wide open set shots, no dribbling no turnaround jumpers no moves. Yikes.

Imagine that being part of the protocol when you're playing, the doctors saying "avoid this". Even taking 250ms to process that instruction every play is hampering. If he's thinking about it and actively avoiding something it's taking more than that too lol.

I laughed watching Derrick Henry roll to the right, then jump pass for a TD, like he could have thrown for more yards than Burrow today if he was on our team.

They are trained to play with pain but I think the type of pain he's experienced with this is probably inconsistent (or it's consistent and he's lying to us lol) which is affecting his concentration.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: { Bengals - Titans Postgame Reactions Thread } - reuben.ahmed - 10-01-2023, 07:40 PM