Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
{ Bengals - Titans Postgame Reactions Thread }
(10-01-2023, 07:24 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Top-5 pick would go Brock Bowers in a heartbeat. They have 0 TEs currently on the roster under contract for 2024, and all of the ones on the roster right now are terrible anyway.

Don't pass up the homerun pick of a blue chip player that is also at a position of need.

I do not see them investing a top 10 pick in a TE and I like Hudson. If Awuzie leaves next year and Hilton will be 30 years old, we are going to be hurting next year if we do not get a #1 or #2 CB. CTB seems to have issues finding the ball and covering deep passes on the outside he needs to play slot next year. The Bengals value CB much higher than TE. Hudson and a rookie 2nd or 3rd round guy and sign back who we can at TE let them all fight it out for top 3 next season.

I really hate talking about the draft already if Browning got the next 2 starts, we could be going into bye at 3-3 and maybe a healthy Burrow after the bye. What will most likely happen is we start an injured Burrow with a high chance we lose both games. Collapse the pocket and you get an easy Burrow sack it is too easy for other teams facing us with Burrow at QB right now. 

P.S. Do not worry about stoping the run they will not run the ball enough to impact the game pin your ears back from the start of the game.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: { Bengals - Titans Postgame Reactions Thread } - BengalsBong - 10-01-2023, 07:57 PM