Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
It’s Monday. Anyone Get Fired Yet?
I don't have a very good opinion of how the coaching staff has handled this "entire situation".

1. Joe Burrow should still not have played his first snap this season. It's hard for me to believe they can't see in practice he's just not right, to put it mildly. Joe Burrow never should have played a snap in the 4th quarter yesterday. A game that at that point "realistically" was over. What's the use in sending him back out there?

Who is making these calls on Joe? Sometimes the HC has to pull rank and say you're riding the pine today for your own good. Will MB not let him?

2. I'm not at all happy with the schemes/play calling they have come up with for a 1/3 Burrow, a cardboard cutout of himself. Whether they just can't come up with plays he can run, or he keeps audibling out of stuff? I dunno?

3. I strongly feel the very top main problem right now is Joe Burrow!! He can't physically play at anything close to a high level right now. The offense has 10 plays they can run. The opposing D isn't at all afraid of what we can do. It's like they're playing a bad college team.

You can't expect our D to play lights out when the O is a three and out machine scoring 3 points a game. It's all tied together.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: It’s Monday. Anyone Get Fired Yet? - bengalfan74 - 10-02-2023, 02:25 PM