Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are the Bengals doing this season?
(10-01-2023, 10:14 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: They shouldn't keep playing around with a calf problem like they are. Definitely leaves you susceptible to a torn achilles. Just ask A-Aron Rogers. 

They're in a tough spot, albeit of their own design.  If they rest him, then how long is the rest? Three weeks through the bye, then start again at SF?  Longer than that?  Five weeks between training camp and week one wasn't enough time for him to heel.  And, the problem is that the more rest he gets the more losses the team will have, and with each passing week you have less of a reason to bring him back anyway.  Unfortunately, I don't believe they're capable of playing chess, let alone six dimensional chess.  They just want ROI for their QB's huge contract, so I fear that to them that means running him out there until he drops.

Also, I realize this is smack talk, and as was pointed out in another thread, it's therefore no place for a mature discourse, so...something something your mother and/or father, you poopie head.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are the Bengals doing this season? - Awful Llama - 10-02-2023, 04:27 PM