Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We seem to be in wait and see mode...
I think we should all just relax and get ready for next year.  Burrow's hurt and probably will be for the foreseeable future until his leg heals.  If we had a quality backup QB already, I could see getting worked up over the remainder of the season.  

Truth is, is that we don't really know what we have in Jake Browning.  It's likely not much at a $750k/yr salary.  If ZT thinks that Burrow (in his condition) gives us the best chance to win, that's very telling of how good Browning is.  I know we all had high hopes of winning a Super Bowl this season, but I just don't think it's in the cards.  No sense in having Burrow play and end up seeing ghosts everytime he plays because he can't get away.

Having said that, it should give ZT a chance to work on being a better coach given the talent he has on the team minus the QB.  He's got a lot of work to do in my opinion.  I'd transform the team into a running team that rides Mixon or trade Higgins for a better QB if ZT still thinks there's hope.  
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We seem to be in wait and see mode... - 2MinutesHate - 10-02-2023, 04:42 PM