Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
It’s Monday. Anyone Get Fired Yet?
(10-02-2023, 04:38 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: If it was the OL coach (whos unit were not a strong point in either the AFCCG or the Super Bowl) that might be one thing. But yep, I'm not sure who else people would reasonable expect to be fired after a poor start to the season. Yesterday was a joke, but I don't agree firing the coaches is the right response to it. 

Our Head Coach and both coordinators (Anarumo and Callahan) have earned the benefit of doubt. We're talking about the people that turned this franchise around and almost won a ring 1.5 year ago. I'm willing to give the staff this year and see if they can fix the issues we're facing now. Zac won't be fired not matter what, but someone will have to be fired at the end of the season if we end up winning 2-4 games. If the trend continues I think Callahan will be the sacrificial lamb in January because the offense is by far the biggest weakness of this team.

Can you imagine a Burrow-led offense scoring 16 offensive TDs the entire season (we're averaging less than 1 offensive TD per game)? God knows what San Francisco will do against this Zac/InjuriedBurrow offense.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: It’s Monday. Anyone Get Fired Yet? - Bengalion - 10-02-2023, 04:54 PM