Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
It’s Monday. Anyone Get Fired Yet?
(10-02-2023, 12:22 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Early season firing and who do they replace those fired coaches with?  It isn't like it is the off season and there are a lot of available coaches looking to move up in their careers.  I suppose you could promote from within and see what happens.  I just don't think we are going to see any of that happen.

So question for those looking for coaches to get fired what are some names of coaches you want to replace them with and why would they be better than the current coaches?

Overall I too am not happy with coaching, especially yesterday.   But when you call to fire someone you have to consider who will replace them.

Promote Lou to head coach let him keep calling the defense plays. Turn the offense over to Callahan tell him if shit isn't fixed by the end of the year, then we are bringing in new OC next year. Tell the Oline coach the same if shit is not working like clockwork run blocking and pass blocking by the end of the year then he is gone as well.

The reason you give the OC and Oline coach till the end of the year is the selection you will have to replace them with in the off season. As well as most likely nobody gets fired until we are like 1-8 or so which is a possibility if we continue to play an injured Burrow.

The only hope I have in Burrow right now is he plays better when he is pissed off and I am sure he is not happy right now. Just think the injury will be too much to overcome.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: It’s Monday. Anyone Get Fired Yet? - BengalsBong - 10-02-2023, 04:59 PM