Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Dallas Mayor Flips to GOP: 'Cities Need Republicans'
Pro choice people are hypocrites. They support the women's right to choose, but why didn't these unhappy pregnant women order/ask their husband/boyfriend to use condom before having sex? Where's all these empowered women who stand up for their rights and fight against the patriarchy? If you're strong enough to stand up for your rights then you should be able to ask your partner to make safe sex, be honest and talk about it as two civilized people. Just tell your partner you're not making it if he refuses to use condom. Abortion shouldn't be used as a contraceptive method, tell these women life comes with responsabilities. Of course there's rape cases, and in my opinion rape should be recognized as a legal ground for access to safe abortion service provided by the government (I'm not a communist, but in that case I think the government should provide the basics for rape victims). Also there's some cases where the fetus can really kill a woman by issues related to the pregnancy so there's that too.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dallas Mayor Flips to GOP: 'Cities Need Republicans' - Bengalion - 10-02-2023, 05:39 PM