Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Zac Taylor play calling is trash!
(09-29-2023, 11:34 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Now I’m sorry I brought him up. He’s going to show up like Beetlejuice if you guys keep saying his name. LOL

Hilarious 
 (Fred did bring good insights at times when it was football related and not simply for the sake of contrarianism)

As for the real topic at hand, I am very disappointed in the helplessness of the offense, and the lack of imagination or creativity in their quest to try and move the ball.  They have always seemed almost incapable of developing a rushing threat.  To be effective at running the ball, you have to commit to it.   During this stagnant span of drives in '23, it couldn't be any worse by seeing if you could pound the rock, try getting our line in a rhythm, giving our defense a breather, keeping Joe from getting smashed, and maybe actually catching them off-guard for a shot-play over the top once they start respecting the run.   And did they attempt a wheel route at all against the Titan's. Seems like an obvious counter to their pressure.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor play calling is trash! - Dr.Z - 10-02-2023, 10:29 PM