Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
IT IS REPORTED RFK.Jr. leaving Democratic Party, run as an Independent
(10-03-2023, 09:57 AM)Nately120 Wrote: As someone who has voted 3rd party for 15 years or so I refuse to accept a b.s. spouting, Jew-blaming Kennedy as an example of a novel and viable third choice. 

Fair enough, just proves you were never one of the 15% supporting Kennedy as the Democratic nominee. It appears those weighing in were already voting for Biden.

Last night West said he would be on the ballot in all 50 states. It appears we will have at least 4 options in 2024 at a minimum, 5 if 'No Labels" adds a Presidential candidate.

I am interested to see a poll with all of the candidates. I think it is widely accepted Trump has a base of up to 45% that will never leave him. I am not sure Biden and Democrats have a up to 45% base, but we will find out soon.

Also, the October deadline for being on the ballot is fast approaching for Nevada. October 16th is last day for any candidate to get on the Nevada ballot.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: IT IS REPORTED RFK.Jr. leaving Democratic Party, run as an Independent - Luvnit2 - 10-03-2023, 10:41 AM