Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
IT IS REPORTED RFK.Jr. leaving Democratic Party, run as an Independent
(10-03-2023, 10:31 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Do you have a source of polling RFK Jr. polls better with Republicans?

I have yet to see a poll from multiple sources.

I linked it in that post. However, I want to clarify because what I said can be misleading. What I linked in that post is a favorability poll. It is very similar to an approval rating for a sitting president. These types of polls aren't asking "who do you plan on voting for" but rather "do you like this candidate?". In that sense, RFK Jr. is polling significantly better with Republicans. As an aggregate, he polls +28 with Republicans and -5 for Democrats, meaning that Republican voters have a high opinion of him whereas Democratic voters do not. This aggregate is made up of eight different polls. 

RFK Jr. is a conspiracy theorist which doesn't sit well with the base at large for Dems. He generally supports anti-vaccine opinions, including that vaccines cause autism, is a 9/11 truther, believes wi-fi causes cancer, chemicals in the water are causing kids to become transgender etc. None of those stances are going to win you much in a Democratic race. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: IT IS REPORTED RFK.Jr. leaving Democratic Party, run as an Independent - KillerGoose - 10-03-2023, 10:41 AM