Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Just watched all the offensive snaps and this is worse than we’re discussing
(10-03-2023, 01:02 PM)Housh Wrote: Ok then explain to me how going from a great QB to the worst DOESNT mean you “forgot how to play football”.

That phrase is obviously hyperbolic btw. Didn’t think I’d have to say that but obviously it’s an exaggeration

The knees jerk reactions suck but what sucks even more are the ppl pretending like this is all his calf.

His calf is not causing him to refuse to throw to block and releases when they are wide open. You don’t even need arm power or hood footing to throw those. You could literally unload that with no balance at all.

I do think it all stems back to the calf. I think his lack of mobility is speeding up his internal clock and yes he may be dropping his eyes and looking at the rush rather than the receivers because of that at times. He started out last year doing the same thing. Maybe he heals or maybe he learns to play with the injury. He turned it around quickly last year so he may do the same this year. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just watched all the offensive snaps and this is worse than we’re discussing - NUGDUKWE - 10-03-2023, 02:26 PM