Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why Are The Bengals So Reluctant To Replace Coaches?
(10-03-2023, 10:35 AM)kevin Wrote: Lets face it, what you are really saying is fire Coach Taylor.  That was a bandwagon many were on before the back to back AFC Championship Game seasons.  

Actually Im saying fire Frank Pollack. He hasn't produced since hes been here, 3 out of our 5 offensive lineman our from Super Bowl winning teams and we cant protect Burrow for longer than 1.5 seconds? And it was like this before his calf injury. The line cant produce a consistent run game either. I blame that 100% on coaching and scheming. 

I think Zac Taylor should coach and give up his play calling. Joe Burrow has made him look better than he is and now that Burrow is injured he isnt exactly doing anything different.  Look at the stats we are toe to toe with the Giants as the worst offense in the league now. Get someone else in here calling plays.

Zac is doing a piss poor job this year plain and simple. I never saw an entire team so outplayed, and unprepared as I did against the Titans. I thought I went back to the 90's in a Time Machine. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why Are The Bengals So Reluctant To Replace Coaches? - GodFather - 10-03-2023, 03:21 PM