Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why Are The Bengals So Reluctant To Replace Coaches?
(10-03-2023, 03:47 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: You said it was all Duke and now with everybody telling you you are wrong you are back pedaling. Duke & Zac get along great and you tried to imply Zac has little involvement in the roster and that’s bogus crap. He’s had the most to do with it.

I'm not back pedaling at all. I'm saying Duke is in charge of that stuff. Zac has a say, but it's mostly Tobin and his staff. It's been shown that he's ignored previous coaching at the very least.
(10-03-2023, 04:09 PM)casear2727 Wrote: I believe Katie's only involvement regarding a drafted player would be in the case of red flags.  Zac and Lou have earned enough credibility to say no to a potential draft pick without a doubt.

Even though Duke and his staff do 75% of the heavy pulling of the process.

Katie has a lot of involvement in the FA process. Same with Duke. She's basically the one who is in control of how much we're willing to spend on players. Sooner was acting like the only reason we have this roster is because of Zac. I was just pointing out Tobin is in charge of the draft and it's outcome is mostly because of him. FA is a combination of Tobin and Katie (for cap space, and probably somewhat the player). Obviously Zac has a say in both, but they can override them.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why Are The Bengals So Reluctant To Replace Coaches? - Brownshoe - 10-03-2023, 04:24 PM