Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Just watched all the offensive snaps and this is worse than we’re discussing
(10-03-2023, 04:26 PM)PhilHos Wrote: It has EVERYTHING to do with his calf. Instead of reading defenses and finding the open receiver, his thoughts are cluttered with NOT injuring the calf, in NOT running with the ball when there's a wide open lane; his thoughts are so focused on ignoring things he usually just does with no thought behind it that it's clearly affecting his mental processing.

How do you not understand that?

I mean, Burrow literally ran for a first down on Sunday, could've had a huge run, but slid after only 2 yards because he's so concerned with not injuring his calf worse. I mean, it's so obvious anyone should be able to see it.

Hell, Arden Key said after the game that Joe was a 'sitting duck' out there. Even worse, the pressure was causing constant issues despite a number of 2 step drops and only 4 passes being thrown over 10 yards. When you combine a injured QB with no mobility with that type of pressure...the results aren't going to be pretty. But, I guess it's just easier for some to ignore all that and just say Joe is washed up .  Whatever
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just watched all the offensive snaps and this is worse than we’re discussing - Bengalholic - 10-03-2023, 04:51 PM