Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why Are The Bengals So Reluctant To Replace Coaches?
(10-03-2023, 04:24 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: I'm not back pedaling at all. I'm saying Duke is in charge of that stuff. Zac has a say, but it's mostly Tobin and his staff. It's been shown that he's ignored previous coaching at the very least.

Katie has a lot of involvement in the FA process. Same with Duke. She's basically the one who is in control of how much we're willing to spend on players. Sooner was acting like the only reason we have this roster is because of Zac. I was just pointing out Tobin is in charge of the draft and it's outcome is mostly because of him. FA is a combination of Tobin and Katie (for cap space, and probably somewhat the player). Obviously Zac has a say in both, but they can override them.

Both Katie and Duke were in place long before Zac… just saying!
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why Are The Bengals So Reluctant To Replace Coaches? - Soonerpeace - 10-03-2023, 05:02 PM