Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Just watched all the offensive snaps and this is worse than we’re discussing
(10-03-2023, 06:21 PM)jj22 Wrote: Look all Im saying and been saying is to point to the calf for the be all end all for the issues we are seeing with Burrow and the Offense is just lazy. The easy out. The injury has exposed much more even if people have come to the conclusion Burrow is a bum without being able to hold the ball and make unscripted plays (which we all know given his quick release only being surpassed by Brady, that this is a lie, but folks have told it so much this past month it's become set in stone).

And I maintain, even if no one wants to admit it now, all of us said he wasn't going to have a long career if his taking beating continued. And they have.

That's my argument as a whole. I'm not going to continue to give it in different way to try to explain it to those who are obviously and understandably heartbroken about the developments.

LOL This whole thread has been about you saying the wildest shit you can think of so you can get reactions. No one in their right mind thinks Burrow is washed or would look like this without the injury. Get off the interwebz and go outside for awhile.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just watched all the offensive snaps and this is worse than we’re discussing - Eraserhead - 10-03-2023, 06:35 PM