Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Dallas Mayor Flips to GOP: 'Cities Need Republicans'
(10-03-2023, 04:44 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: That makes no sense, as I'm Pro-Life and would prefer abortions be legal only from rapes/incest/extreme cases. 
And I am willing to make a compromise, but you are refusing even a compromise.

Did you even know that 90+% of all abortions happen in the first Tri-Mester? if so, then what ARE you really losing? Hardly nothing. It's the perfect spot in the sand to draw a line. The Christians biggest complaint is they don't want abortions legal up to birth. 

Both sides are getting what matters the most to them. It shouldn't be an all or nothing thing. Aren't you as tired as the rest of us by the All or Nothing politics?

Ok i'm done discussing it, you want to discuss it further, open a thread or make a post in one of many already discussed ones where it usually gest killed when i bring up my compromise. 

So who's the next mayor/governor to flip?

Compromising to what the law WAS up until a recent SCOTUS ruling is not a compromise, so spare me. 

"Did you even know that 90+% of all abortions happen in the first Tri-Mester?" - Yep. And? 

"I'm Pro-Life and would prefer abortions be legal only from rapes/incest/extreme cases. " - How caring of you. I don't care. It's not up to you or me whether or not a woman should have access to reproductive healthcare. It's up to the woman. Period. 

"The Christians biggest complaint is they don't want abortions legal up to birth. " - No one is arguing for abortions up until birth. Stop spreading LIES. 

"Ok i'm done discussing it," - Bye, Felicia 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dallas Mayor Flips to GOP: 'Cities Need Republicans' - GreenDragon - 10-04-2023, 01:07 AM